JSS Sakri Law College is second oldest law college in Karnataka State, being founded in 1955 has prepared students to become highly skilled, ethical lawyers and leaders, our proud alumni are representing in all the three pillars of Indian constitution, college is located in heart of Hubballi city, a home to a diverse legal community and to hundreds of legal clinic/office which provides internship and externship opportunities for our law students, we direct our energies and resources exclusively to undergraduate education, our success ultimately rises and falls with our ability to provide our students with “An education without an Expiration date’’ one that gives them a firm foundation for lives of meaning and accomplishment as they engage a complex, global and ever-evolving world.
Bird’s eye view of the activities for the year 2017-18
--> Inaugural and Orientation programme.
--> Legal literacy programme in association with Taluka Legal Services Committee, State Information Dept., and
Hubballi Bar Association on the topics:
• Police Complaint Authority
• POCSO Act and Juvenile Justice Act
--> IQAC initiative
• one day training programme on “Preparation for Judicial Examination” in association with alumni
• State Level Debate competition on “One Nation One Election”
--> Community Extension Activities
• Two day mass door to door campaign at Heggeri by Para Legal Volunteers of our college
• Voter’s awareness campaign at Heggeri and Timmasagar
--> Extra Curricular Activities
• NSS special camp for one week at Timmasagar village
• Study tour to Bellary Jail